PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO ART. 7 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 70/2003 AND EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/16 (GDPR).
We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data. Processing your personal data is exclusively based on the legal regulations (GDPR 679/2016, TKG 2003) and on your informed consent. This section on data protection provides information about the most important aspects of data processing in connection with our website.
The following applies only to this website; The Data Controller is not responsible for the data entered and cookies installed by other sites that may be consulted via links.
PRIVACY NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – ART. 13 REG. 679/16
In compliance with the provisions of the European Privacy Regulation (General Data Protection Regulation) No. 679 of 2016, we intend to provide you with some information on the collection and use of your personal data by the Data Controller. The processing of information concerning you will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your confidentiality and rights.
The personal data you provide in the registration forms, newsletter boxes, contact forms or data collected automatically when browsing the site, are collected and managed with the help of electronic tools, or automated, for the following purposes divided according to the Services offered by the Data Controller:
Communication, circulation and transfer of data to third countries or international organizations
We inform you that your data will not be transferred to countries outside the EU unless an adequacy decision exists of the EU Commission to ensure, in such countries, the respect and protection of personal data as provided by Regulation 679/16.
Processing methods, automated decision-making processes and data retention times.
The legal basis for the processing of data for the purposes indicated above is Article 6 of Reg. 679/16, that is it is an operation necessary for performing a contract to which you are party, or is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of the Data Controller or third parties, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of you, the Data Subject, which require the protection of personal data, do not prevail.
Your data may be known by subjects specifically appointed to process them by the Data Controller, its technological partners or by Insurance and/or Professional Offices.
Your personal data will be kept until you formally request the cancellation of your account and its related data, except for storage obligations of the Data Controller as per the Laws and Regulations.
Rights of the interested party and complaint to the Privacy Guarantor.
You have, in principle, the right to information and access, rights for disclosure, rectification and erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, objection to and revocation of the consent. For claiming your rights or if you think that the processing of your data is in breach of the data protection law or that your data protection rights have otherwise been violated, you can at any time contact the data holder or lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Information on the Data Controller.
The Data Controller is:
MAKEBE S.R.L.S. UNIPERSONALE
Sede Legale e Operativa
Via Asolana 26/d
31017 CRESPANO DEL GRAPPA TV
C.F./P. IVA 04697020263
in the person of its legal representative, to whom you may apply to assert the rights provided for by Articles 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and 77 of Reg. 679/16 which for your convenience are given below.
- Right to withdraw consent (Art. )13): You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for all processing operations where it is lawfully assumed that you have previously given your consent. In particular, the withdrawal of consent applies to processing carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling, or for carrying out market research or promotional communication, even if carried out in accordance with Art. 130 paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 196/03. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the previous processing.
- Right to access data (art. )15): You may request a) the purposes of the processing; (b) the categories of personal data concerned; (c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients in third countries or international organisations; (d) where possible, the envisaged period of retention of the personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; (e) the existence of the Data Subject’s right to request from the Data Controller the rectification or erasure of their personal data, or the restriction its processing concerning the Data Subject, or to object to such processing; (f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; (g) where the data are not collected from the Data Subject, all available information as to their source; (h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the Data Subject. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that is being processed.
- Right to rectification (Art. )16): You have the right to request the rectification of any inaccurate personal data concerning you, and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to erasure (Art. 17): You have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of personal data concerning you if the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if you withdraw your consent, if there is no overriding legitimate reason for carrying out the profiling processing, if the data were unlawfully processed, and if they have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation; if the data relate to web services to minors without consent. Erasure may occur unless the right to freedom of expression and information prevails, they are retained for the fulfilment of a legal duty or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, for reasons of public interest in the field of health, for purposes of public record keeping, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. ).18): You have the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing when you have contested the accuracy of your personal data (for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data) or if the processing is unlawful, if it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to data portability (Art. )20): You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller if your processing has been based on your consent or on a contract and if your processing has been carried out by automatic means, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, and this does not harm the right of a third party.
- Right to apply to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
We remind you that the exercise of the rights is subject to the limits, rules and procedures provided by the aforementioned Regulation and that the Data Subject must know and act accordingly. Furthermore, in accordance with the provisions of Article 12, paragraph 3, the Data Controller shall provide the Data Subject with information relating to the action taken without undue delay and, in any case, no later than one month from receipt of the request itself. This period may be extended by two months where necessary in view of the complexity and number of the requests. The Data Controller informs the interested party of such extension, and of the reasons for the delay, within one month from receipt of the request.
Our website uses technical cookies to optimise its functioning and to allow services provided by third parties.
Cookies issued by the Data Controller
Technical cookies are used solely to carry transmit a communication across an electronic communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide that service. They are not used for any other purpose, and are installed with normal browsing in our pages. They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which ensure normal browsing and use of the website (allowing you to make purchases or to authenticate your access to restricted areas); feature cookies, which allow users to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (e.g. language, products selected for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. The installation of such cookies does not require the prior consent of users, while the obligation remains to provide this information pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/16 on the protection of personal data.
Third-party cookies for statistical or technical purposes
While browsing the site, users may also receive, on their terminals, cookies from different suppliers (so-called “third party” cookies); This happens because the visited website may contain elements that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is found.
The Data Controller uses third-party cookies only for technical purposes, such as cookies issued to statistically analyse the accesses/visits to the site (so-called “analytics” cookies), or to allow the use of parts of code issued by third parties, which guarantee a better use of the service (authentication, administration pages, etc.).
The third-party cookies used in this site and the ways to manage “opt out” (their deactivation) are indicated below:
- Google Analytics: web-traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. “(‘Google’). These cookies are used only to monitor and improve the performance of the site. For more information, please see the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
Users can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on their browsers. To disable Google Analytics, see the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Third-party cookies for profiling / remarketing / social marketing purposes.
While browsing the site, users may receive cookies from third-party companies (so-called “third party” cookies) for additional non-technical purposes. The site indeed integrates features developed by third parties in its pages, such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks, in order to share the content of the site. These cookies also allow analyses of navigation preferences to be made that are then used to display specific banners or for “remarketing” activities. For example, when users leave the website, they may be shown advertisements relevant to the contents/products of the website when they visit other websites, use mobile apps, make Google searches, or use the most popular social networks.
The third-party cookies used for these purposes on this site, the complete information and the ability to manage consent, and the procedures to manage “opt out” are indicated below:
- Google AdWords AdSense remarketing: full information sheet and opt-out procedures are available at google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/ads/
- Facebook: complete information sheet and opt-out procedures are available at https://it-it.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter: Full information and opt-out procedures are available at support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-of-other-similar-da-parte-twitter technologies#.
- Instagram: Full information and opt-out procedures are available at https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
- Vimeo: Full information and opt-out procedures are available at https://vimeo.com/privacy.
- YouTube: full information and opt-out procedures are available at https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7671399?p=privacy_guidelines&hl=en&visit_id=1-636627534857459920-3846949566&rd=1
You can also use appropriate features and tools on your browser to disable these cookies. You can use the services provided by the http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ a website operated by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA), which is a guide on behavioural advertising and online privacy, and is where you will find information on how behavioural advertising works and a lot of information on how to manage and disable cookies as well as the steps to take to protect your privacy online.
By continuing to navigate the site in any way, you consent to the use of third-party cookies on this site, for the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice.